The Document Management System (DMS) Mobile Client
A client asks the FortySeven team to develop a document management application that enables companies and individuals to organize workflows, manage tasks, sync metadata, and other documents. This Mobile DMS client application app will enable users to create reports on what has been planned and done in the field.
Requirements to the platform included:
- Reporting formats: PDF, XML, HTML
- Flexible user interface
- Data Protection
- Ability to send reports, messages, and bug information through email or use the server-side API
- Exchange of documents
- Receive current GPS coordinates and perform tasks for current location
- Secure data storage
- Create and edit images and graphics
- Ability to edit documents
- Create and add signatures to forms and documents
Mobile Application Development
Mobile, Objective-C, CVS, Leak Tool, Allocations Tool, Time Profiler, Clang Code Static Analyzer, iOS, Android
The primary features of this application are flexibility, high speed, and quick and easy support based on the chosen model and engineering.
FortySeven has created the document management system Mobile Client. The features includes:
- Implemented authorization via the internal client authorization system with VPN connection
- Optimal use of system resources (low memory usage)
- Local data protection
- The ability to read data in "root" and "jailbreak" is excluded
- The ability to attach metadata to documents and tasks such as photos, images, videos, and other types of media
- A secure communication channel is used to exchange data
The mobile client application software for the document management system. The FortySeven' development team has created a solution for enterprise mobility software, which provides strict security, high reliability, and enables authorized users to access all information. This mobile document management software can be used successfully for SMEs, large companies, and corporations.