.NET is an open-source development platform for developing applications, mainly in the C#, F# or the Visual Basic languages. Microsoft initially built the platform for Windows. Due to that, the original version, .NET Framework, only ran on Windows. However, Microsoft later developed a cross-platform version, .NET Core which runs on Linux, Windows and MacOS. .NET…
Flexible Engagement Models
FortySeven Software Professionals, through many years of experience, understands the various outsourcing engagement models and how to best to apply them according to your needs and requirements.
Why to Choose FortySeven Software Professionals?
- Adjustable engagement models
- Strong infrastructure
- Access to technology talent
- Provide independent services
- A reliable long-term business partner
- The fast and flexible cost of transformation
- Vast range of business and technical expertise
- The ability to create and manage digital technology
- 12-year experience of global IT outsourcing
We work to enable businesses to take control of IT and align it towards achieving their goals and objectives. We are capable to implement the hybrid approach as well, using such methodologies as:
When the final goals of the project are not defined and the customer wants the development team to react to the changed requirements rapidly and spontaneously, choose Agile.
- Emphasis on experimental software development and design
- Orientated towards a teamwork environment
- Represents evolutionary development
When the customer is not sure about the timeline of the project, choose Kanban. It is based upon Agile but involves a bigger visual component and it could overlap any of the models mentioned above.
- Increased flexibility
- Visual component makes iteasy to learn
- Optimized workflow
- Cuts the cycle time
When the customer wants to manage the development of complex software in a fixed-length iteration, choose Scrum.
- Ideal for the swing project development
- Reduces time to market
- Testing is performed throughout the whole process
- Changes are anticipated
along the way
When the customer’s requirements are set and changes are not likely to happen throughout the development process, choose Waterfall.
- Reliable budget and time estimation
- Secure development process
Contact us, share your ideas and expectations. Remember, that we have all the necessary tools to bring meaningful change in your project.
According to your requirements and business objectives, we’ll define the fundamental plan and suggest the number of professionals with the current expertise, you are looking for.
Together we discuss the details and choose the best engagement model, so that you’ll have the total control over project from start to finish. We work closely to create synergy, applying our benefits of personalization, scalability and cost-effectiveness.
Full control over Intellectual Property Rights
Deep business and technology expertise
Suggestions on tools, methods and solutions needed
Up to 24-hours management supply according to chosen engagement model
Successful outcome and business augmentation.
We work to enable businesses to take control of IT and align it towards achieving their goals and objectives.
Support And Maintenance
Highly Specialised Business Processes
Reasons to choose FortySeven Software Professionals
Our development process is the natural evolution of a software process to support today’s changing business environment. We believe that every project should be dealt with a fresh approach. Our industry knowledge allows us to deliver solutions that solve business challenges in 40+ industries. Working closely with you, we define your needs and devise effective automation tool concepts, knowing how to implement these concepts and integrate them according to your specific needs.
We have defined each framework with one sincere belief that an engagement model is what that defines a successful collaboration between you and us. Nevertheless of chosen model, you will have the total control, transparency and flexibility over delivery and the budget during the whole development process.
This approach doesn't give the flexibility to you, but it can be used by government or other companies, corporations, individuals if the requirements are clearly defined and all the specifications of the project are known in advance. The involvement of the customer is limited. During the development process, the requirements can’t be changed, any changes will lead to additional fees and make the price of the project not fixed anymore.
- Most suitable for small-size projects.
- Based under the Waterfall approach.
- Strict rules on the specification changes.
- Used for projects when all software requirements specifications are clear and predefined.
Outstaffing Time and Materials
This model is based on the rapidly evolving business and technology world. You are able to make changes on the go and pay for the time the development team spends actually working on your product. We will provide you with pre discussed amount of software engineers and IT specialists required for realization of your project of any size. Each iteration is planned together with you before its implementation, that gives you total control over the deliverables and the budget.
- Well-adapted to various kinds of projects from small MVP to complex software engineering solutions.
- Full participation and control over the whole development process.
- Flexibility on your side, you are able to make changes on the go.
- Based on Agile approach, Scrum, Kanban or other methodology can be used.
- Choose if the time-to-market is important for you.
Dedicated Development Team
This cooperation model allows companies, corporations or individuals to augment their software development capacities. You get the access to human resources like software engineering specialists, devops, QA engineers, technical writers, designers, project managers etc. who will work on your project using your software tools and selected methodology. Our IT specialists can work in synergy with your existing IT department.
- Full Intellectual Property Rights every month.
- Highly educated employees.
- Multi language software engineering and management teams.
- ISO 9001:2015 on Quality management systems.
- ISO 27001:2013 on Information security management system.
Agile Product Engineering Is At Our Core
With over 12 of commercial software product engineering expertise, globally distributed agile delivery, we focus on designing and building repeatable models to deliver your innovations to market using our best ideas and tools that range from our own IP to increasingly intelligent effectiveness-driven platforms.