Enterprise Application fro HR Management
FortySeven had to develop a web app for retail businesses. The solution will provide the highest level of business automation in the field of human resource management. The manager can set goals and tasks for subordinates, monitor implementation, evaluate results, leave voice comments, and generate reports.
Requirements to the project included:
- Subordinates complete assigned tasks, create daily reports and perform self-evaluations
- Subordinates can send inquiries to managers or write suggestions
Web Application Development
Java, Ajax, GWT, GWText, Custom GWT Widgets, Java Applets, Apache Commons, Spring, JUnit, JasperReports, AspectJ, PL/SQL
There are models for creating and editing a company's hierarchical structure and appointing employees to various positions within this structure. All employees are divided into categories. Vacancies are also included in the company's organizational structure.
FortySeven has created a Web Application with a unique user interface for managing KPI. The features includes:
- Strategic Map, Strategic Objective, Standard, Mission, Evaluation, Performance Matrix
- All of these are operational objects aimed at measuring business process performance, and accessing key performance indicators (KPI)
- SMART (specific purpose, measurable, achievable, relevant For success) and other vital goals for effective business management
The FortySeven' development team created the app with a unique user interface (according to custom GWT tools) and designed it with a particular focus on ease of use.