Custom CRM Development
Whether you have a large corporation or a small business, we can serve B2B or B2C enterprises running CRM solutions for 5-7M customers as well as middle-sized and small businesses with 10-40K clients’ base. With over 7 years of building cost-effective CRM solutions, we have a broadened understanding of customer touchpoints and can optimize functionality to CRM software packages. We provide the necessary technology for managing all your company’s relationships and interactions with customers and potential clients.get a quote
Our development engineers have the ability to support your company’s budget and business needs by following the Customer Relationship Management software services:
- Analysis and consulting
- Custom CRM development
- Platform configuration and customization
- Extension and redesign of your existing CRM solutions
- Integration and deployment
- Maintenance and support
CRM Software Features
We have many years of experience in the development of custom CRM solutions and their modules. They have the power to improve your marketing strategy and know what your customers really need. These include CRM integration with 3rd party services, cloud CRM solutions as well as various add-ons for your projects.
Our CRM solutions help you:
- Get reliable insight into how your business functions
- Analyze and manage customers’ activity, purchase, and sales habits
- Customize customer and sales campaigns
- Facilitate interaction with current and future customers
- Increase customer retention
- Automate reporting and effective distribution of the workflow
- Perform the integration of your CRM solution with Salesforce, Google apps, social networks, Microsoft products, and other services
- Increase business efficiency and ROI
Outsourcing should be a strategic partnership, not a simple hand-off of duties to a third party. Getting that right requires smart preparation and we at FortySeven are here to help, support and guide you in the right direction. FortySeven, through many years experience, understands the various outsourcing engagement models and how to best to apply them in your situation.
Service for small-size or urgent projects. Works perfectly if the specifications of the software to be developed are particularized, clearly defined, and stable.
Time and Materials
This is a flexible engagement model that greatly increases the client's product development capacity. This model can accommodate a high variety of projects and activities.
Our solutions are already widely used by the top vendors in different industrial fields. Among them are: