ERP Solution For The Energy Company
A client from the energy industry ordered the ERP system development aimed at automating and facilitating several processes held within the enterprise.
Requirements to the platform included:
- Capability to register and process a lot of information from various kinds of meters
- Time-Saving and efficient way of managing contracts related to various kinds of market players
- Comprehensible accounting and billing possibilities
- A high amount of customization
- Maintaining the system up-to-date as it evolves
- Forecasting options
The development of an complex ERP system required building approximate 20 modules. We chose to create a CRM module from scratch rather than using a third party to confirm deeper integration, greater speed, and customization options. The solution delivered was incorporated with SAP, providing extra strength of streamlining and automating processes. Over the whole period of the system maintenance that continues up to the present day, our team has utilized several technologies, regularly changing them to more advanced or better-suited ones, ensuring the solution is always up-to-date. All updates to the systems are made only in case of necessity.
The developed ERP system offers a wide range of useful features, including but not limited to:
- Registration and processing of huge amounts of data coming from electricity and gas meters
- Document management, including efficient contract management with the ability to make concurrent changes to all contracts related to a particular client
- Ability to make forecasts
- Wide accounting and billing options, including the imposition of tariffs under set variables
- System integrations
FortySeven' team created a solution that allows connecting various business processes and making information easily accessible to different parts of the team.