FortySeven offers a set of different engagement models to provide you with the most convenient way of working on your project. You are welcome to either choose a model from the mentioned below or suggest your own.
As soon as the 47 representatives connect you, we will offer you the three main kinds of contracts depending on your requirements, timing, and the budget. All these contracts include:
- Strong non-disclosure obligations;
- Full transfer of intellectual property rights on the code and documentation that we will develop for you;
- Payment terms;
- Other general conditions typical of master service agreements, but differ depending on the engagement model.
Depending on the contract type, the costs and rates may vary.
Service for small-size or urgent projects. Works perfectly if the specifications of the software to be developed are particularized, clearly defined, and stable.
- - Ideal for small-sized or projects;
- - Working efficiently on the projects with clear, stable, and settled requirements;
- - The cost to build an app is fixed and discussed before the fulfillment of the project and doesn’t change no matter how many engineers are involved;
- - Only pre-discussed ‘milestones’ of the project are charged, and we expect the payment once it is finished.
Time and Material
T&M contracts best for the projects that are expected to change or don’t have clear requirements. The cost of software development is based on direct labor hours at a pre-discussed hour rate.
- - Ideal for the projects that are expected to change or don’t have clear requirements;
- - The cost of software development is based on direct labor hours at a pre-discussed hour rate;
- - Working efficiently when the client requires some parts of the project off-loaded in time.
This kind of operation is a perfect solution for businesses wishing to augment their software development productivity without bearing too much of additional expenses such as hiring extra staff or investing into other resources. For example, software development outsource based on the ODC/ODT models works well for big companies who need to quickly extend their teams or start-up companies aiming at reducing expenses and getting guaranteed results.
FortySeven coaches are skilled at implementing any kind of workflow requested by the customer. We could split traditional frameworks and use the hybrid approach, taking the best suitable elements from Agile, Scrum, Kanban, and ‘old faithful’ Waterfall.
Agile development methods are more efficient when the final goals of the project are not defined and the customer wants the development team to react to the changed requirements rapidly and effectively.
- - Emphasis on the experimental software development and design
- - Oriented on the teamwork environment
- - A flexible design pattern
- - Stands for evolutionary development and adaptive planning
- - Facilitates collaboration within the team
Waterfall software development is ideal for static projects, when the customer’s requirements are set and the changes are not likely to happen through the development process.
- - Reliable budget and time estimation
- - Secure development process
To manage the development of complex software in fixed-length iterations, the Scrum approach could be the best matching. The development process is divided into sprints, and the team interacts with the customer once the sprint is completed.
- - Ideal for the swing project development
- - Cuts time to market
- - Testing is performed throughout the development
- - Changes are anticipated along the way
This approach is based on Agile but involves a bigger visual component. The benefit of Kanban is that it could overlap any of the models mentioned above.
- - Increased flexibility
- - Visual component makes it easy to learn
- - Optimized workflow
- - Cuts the cycle time
Project Management Systems
- Share your ideas and expectations with us, specify the requirements, and allow us to start working on your project.
- We consider your request and reply to you as soon as possible.
- We specify the initial plan as well as indicate a number of professionals you are looking for.
- Cost and Time estimations;
- A brief professional analysis and consultations on your project;
- Suggestions on tools, methods, and solutions needed;
- CVs of our specialists to match your project.